Pay with Debit or Credit Card

Payment To:

Law Office of Brian McLaughlin
745 Boylston, Ste 209
Boston, MA 2116

Payment Details:

Amount to
Law Office of Brian McLaughlin:
$ 0.00
VPS Courtesy Fee: $ 2.00
Total Payment:$ 2.00

Payment Details

Please enter your name exactly as it appears on your credit card.

If you are making a payment for someone other than you, enter their name here.

By clicking here you agree to Virtual Payment Systems terms and conditions .

The CVV2 number is a three digit (five digit for AMEX) number located in the signature block of your credit card.

By clicking the Make Payment button, your are authorizing payment of $ 2.00 ($ 0.00 plus a courtesy fee of $ 2.00) to Law Office of Brian McLaughlin using the above payment method.


  1. Confirm the amount and whom you are paying are correct.
  2. Enter information for the cardholder. Make sure the billing address is the same address your card's issuer sends your statement to.
  3. Optional: Enter who the payment is for, if the name is different than the card holder's name.
  4. Optional: Enter a ship to address if it is different than your billing address.
  5. Enter your credit card number, expiration date and CVV2 number (the three digit number on the back of your credit card).
  6. Agree to our terms and conditions.
  7. Click the Make Payment Button when you are ready for your payment to be processed.

No payment is made until you click the Make Payment button.

What Address Should I Use?

Visa and Mastercard require the address you give VPS be the same as the address your statement is sent to. If your address has changed, you may need to call your card's issuing institution an update your address.

Debit and Check Cards

Visa and Mastercard debit and check cards have daily spending limits and maximum transaction amounts. If your charge is declined and you have enough money in your account to cover the charge, chances are you have exceeded either your daily spending limit or the transaction is too large. To adjust your daily spending limit, contact the institution that issued your debit or check card.